Thursday, September 24, 2009

My first blog post!

So... I have finally found the time, well not really found the time, but realized I had to make the time to sit down and start a blog.

There have been a few changes in the company and I just wanted to inform everyone of them. My sister and I have decided to part ways and we are each doing our own thing. J.Invites now consists of me. I also have an part timer who was my intern this past spring who is the best ever. Her  name is Yvonne, but I like to call her Jvonne to make her feel more a part of the j.invites team.

This past summer I had some very exciting jobs. I did my first famous person wedding!!!
Dan Gadzuric. He plays for the milwaukee bucks. When his now wife Lisette and him came to my office for their consultation he had to duck to come through the doorway. He is 6 ft 11 in.

I am in the process of designing a new logo and a new website which i am pretty excited about. Hopefully it will launch soon!

thoughts about the logo?



Alright signing off for now.
J

1 comment: